DAE Group is the preferred Owner Representative of ambitious Developers, and we at DAE Group want to acknowledge the uncommon traits that make Developers special. So, on this Valentine’s Day, here’s what we love about our developer clients:
- Their willingness to take risks and chances others might avoid.
- Ability to calculate risk vs reward and not get distracted.
- Skill to see what others cannot.
- Embodied knowledge to know what questions to ask and when.
- Ability to create cutting-edge work teams.
- Resiliency to deal with all the nightmares, demons and monsters that haunt projects.
- Demeanor to maintain a steady head when dealing with the roller-coaster ride of highs and lows throughout the course of a project.
- Awareness to keep all hands on deck and on their toes ready to go.
- Wisdom to know where their expertise is located and where it is not.
So, hug a Developer. Tell them thank you. And if you are a developer, hug a member of your team or family and spread the love. Happy Valentine’s DAE!