Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DAE Group, LLC, is one of Colorado’s premier Owners Representative and Construction Management companies. DAE is seeking an Owner’s Representative/Project Manager who is results driven and with excellent time management and problem-solving abilities.
DAE specializes in Hotel, Multi Family Housing, Office Building, Retail, Mixed Use and special “One-off” Projects. We would like to add an Owner’s Rep/Project Manager II with experience in Hotel and Hospitality projects, to our team, to work within the established culture and guidelines of the Company. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated leadership and at least 5 years of prior experience managing challenging hotel and hospitality projects, including PIP’s.
DAE Group LLC is a privately held Company, providing Owner’s Representation, Construction Management, Design/Build, Program Management, Accounting, Estimating, and Construction Consulting Services to corporate entities across the complete spectrum of American Business.
DAE is looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to our clients.
The Owner’s Rep. will oversee projects for our clients and will serve as the primary company representative responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a construction project. The Owner’s Rep. will direct and supervise activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financial projections, and schedule requirements to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable and safe manner.
- Serves as a role model and promotes professional behavior.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
- Perform pre-construction planning, scheduling and cost control which includes holding initial scope review meetings to ensure quality work is completed on time and within budget.
- Collaborates with owner, contractors, vendors, and suppliers to create, monitor and maintain a construction schedule, including mile stones and close out.
- Attend weekly OAC meetings at the job site.
- Prepare reports as needed for internal and/or external use.
- Prepare contingency plans for potential risks, expanding contractual services and project profit.
- Communicate with owners, architects and contractors related to project risk, timetables, costs/budgets, and change management. Verifying compliance with approved plans and specifications.
- Establishes relationships and communication tools as needed with owners, contractors and suppliers and other key parties so that all participants understand performance standards and specifications.
- Manages essential functions effectively by consistently driving for quality, profitable, safe, and timely results on the assigned project.
- Complete reviews of and recommendations for approval of all contractor pay requests
- BS degree in Construction management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field.
- Five or more years of Project Management experience in our core business related fields. Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity, the years of experience may vary, or;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exemplary oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Effective at real-time, innovative analysis and problem-solving, with demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Ability to identify, develop and implement ideas for process improvements
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to motivate staff, recognize and develop staff skills, and provide training and remediation in a positive, productive manner
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities
- Proficient use of MS Office and Excel required. Testing will be administered.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel frequently for on-site construction observation, project meetings, client consultations, etc.
- This position is based out of the Centennial Office however, frequent overnight travel may be required.
- This is a full-time position which will typically involve 40+ hours a week. Due to the nature of the job, the employee must be available on-call, early/late hours to deal with delays, bad weather and emergencies at the job site
DAE Construction Services LLC., an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including a generous PTO policy, medical, dental and a 401k with employer match.
DAE Group LLC., an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including a generous PTO policy, medical, dental and a 401k with employer match.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume with the words “Project Manager” in the subject line to [email protected].
Salary depends on skills and experience.
Please note we do not provide sponsorship for these positions. Candidates must be able to work legally in the U.S. to be considered for employment.